had a GREAT day today... did despatch, and collected a few things... hmm.. love this running around singapore kinda thing.. hmm... maybe deskbound job is not for me.....
hmm.. but then... I HATE PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!
I waited for bus 86, and when it came, it was SOO PACKED!!... and this happened twice already.. SHEESH!!! I GIVE UP!!!
anyway... here's another song for your meditation..
He’s My Best Friend
by unknown
He’s the Word of God. (He’s the Word of God.)
He’s the King of Kings. (He’s the King of Kings.)
He’s the Mighty One (He’s the Mighty One)
Who made everything. (Who made everything.)
Chorus:
He’s the Alpha and Omega
The beginning and the end.
But best of all, he’s my best friend!
He’s the Prince of Peace. (He’s the Prince of Peace.)
He’s the Bread of Life. (He’s the Bread of Life.)
He’s the Lamb of God (He’s the Lamb of God)
Who was sacrificed. (Who was sacrificed.)
(Repeat chorus)
For all he does (For all he does),
For all his ways (For all his ways),
For all he is (For all he is),
I give him praise!
He’s the Word of God. (He’s the Word of God.)
He’s the King of Kings. (He’s the King of Kings.)
He’s the Mighty One (He’s the Mighty One)
Who made everything. (Who made everything.)
(Chours)
Now.. that's what i call kool....
take care...


<< Home