thanx for all those encourging SMS-es that my friends have been sending me... Though work has bogged me down (huh!! ORD personnel leh!!), but hmm... God has his way of doing things... I know that I will previal in the end.. ha.a... rubbish..
right.. been terribly busy the last week or so, coz there were pretty much stuff to do.. i'm on this new camp project now (huh!!?! ORD leh!!?!), yep... sometimes, i should tone down and let my counterparts shine... but... this is me.. i cannot live a day without doing anything... haa... hope to be useful till the very end... Just like what i want God to do with me... but... He has His own plans for me, for which i will await...hmmm... I'm really tired of being an NSF.... think the reality only sets in now... perhaps i shall tone and quieten down.... Give me directions...
anyway... I hope to be able to fork out more time to meet up with old friends, to enjoy fellowship with them, and to also spend more time with the Lord... I've not been doing so for a long long time, and i think it's really necessary and good to renew/refresh me-self...
Right... gonna look for some chocs as my next target.. cya...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home