Mother's Day is FINALLY over!
hmm..
it's been a very tedious and long week... Haven't had enough sleep since Mother's Day, when i started to do the flowers... There were minor hiccups.. but hmm.. i took it in my stride.. and yeah... I've learnt.. that YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE... so what if the one and only guy didn't fufill his part of the deal??? The rest did, and gave their support too.. Many thanks to a Mr T. who pledged to match his order, and supported Dori... also thanks to those who've ordered, and pledged your money, giving me encouragement, as well as helping Dori...
Many many activities which blocked and used up my time.... yet... somehow, in the midst of everything, I can somehow sense the Father up there saying... "Good job... "
well.... Though the walk is difficult, my conscience is clear, and to those who gave commments, Thank you... Apreciated the comments... Especially when it's related to work.. I've always believed that for one to change, there must be negative comments.. otherwise, how can we upgrade and improve ourselves?? I am not God.. I cannot detect my own faults unless someone tells me....
hmm.. it's the case of the vending machine again.. People take you for granted... Everything also Matthew... No pen... "Matthew..." No paper... "Matthew..." Photocopier Spoilt... "Matthew..." Printer Jammed.. "Matthew..." Place dirty... "Matthew..." Shredder spoil.... "Matthew..." I'm thirsty... "Matthew..." phone ring... "Matthew..."
.......
As if i'm the "kopi" boy in the office... Heh... I've got my dignity too ok... Everything also me..... welll Have anyone thought of my feelings??? I thank God for my understudy, as well as close friends, whom understands my needs... but i need more help in terms of understanding other's needs... So.... yeah..
oh... BTW.. it was galv's birthday yesterday... Happy Birthday bro.... I read your blog.. If you're talking bout me.. Thanks man... coz i didn't know much bout you too... But i sense that God's moving in our midst, and changing whatever that needs to be changed.. and i'm glad we can be aquaintences, friends... even brothers/buddies in time to come... yeah.... You Yi Wan Sui....!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home