Relief Teaching.. Here I come...
Was so happy when I checked the MOE's page... I've got provisional approval to teach.. To make it permernant, I think I must show my original scripts or something like that...
yeah.! Thanks for all who prayed...
Exam fever is really hitting me now, though I don't know when all these crazy thoughts will go away... Ha.. I finish exams on 13 Nov, but only fly off to Melbourne on 24th... Wonder what I'll do for the 11 days I have??
Yeah.. I should be back in singapore in dec... those who want to meet me, please let me know via msn/icq/email or postal mail... DON"T SEND BY SEAMAIL... It'll take 3 months... hahahahahaaaaa...
Not bringing any large bags home this semester, so don't expect presents from me.. ;)
Also, I'll be departing from Melbourne to brisbane, and then 2hrs b4 I'll fly from Brisbane to Singapore, so I won't have time nor the baggage allowance for me to bring back stuff.....
Ritez... back to the books...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home