Thoughts...
It was a pretty funny thought that i got the past few days.. that there's a 15% sale at kmart and i don't know about it till the last day... oh well... getting old.. gotta give up the title of the King of bargains... soon...
Been sick for the past two weeks, thank you to those who have been praying for me..
I've been feeling very letargic and tired, probably because i've been attacked my the flu virus 2x... hahaa.. and i find that the side effect of having flu here is Mr Cough... and Ms Phlem... and Mdm Sore Throat.. hahaha
Although sick, i managed to make my way to the Gold Coast Show day last Fri, which was a public holiday in Gold Coast only.. hahaha... not in Qld, not in Brisbane, just Gold Coast....
I am so missing home, so missing the food, so missing the heat, so missing not doing anything... haha... beginning to get used to uni life.. and boy... it's not a good feeling... hahaaa..
Today I had my free third Coffee Cellar Cup from Uni (every 6 cups of tea/coffee/Milo you get 1 free)... which means i've drank 18 cups or more of tea/coffee/milo since i've came here... haha.. at $3/cup, it ain't cheap.. but with the free cup, who's complaining?? Haahaa.. It's one of my favourite hideouts in uni, sipping my drink and enjoying whatever food i bought... (haha.. mostly cheesecake, Lemon and Poppysead muffin or choc. mudcake)... We don't have the luxury of eating kaya "loh tee" and "kway neung" set at $2... hahaaha....
I'm sitting in Uni typing this in my uni email before I upload this up at home.. don't trust the uni computers coz always kena virus/hacked etc... hahaha... oh well, going for Music Practice later... I'm officially involved in the Praise Night on 25Sep, playing the keyboard... hahaha... i've managed to learn the patience of playing accompaniment...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home