Distressing
it's been a distressing day today...
learnt to make kaya this morning, but added too much coconut.. now tastes like coconut stew... ewwww...
then... learnt of a break-in in someone's place... luckily not much was stolen... Thank the Lord...
Was also reading a certain bro's blog... It's quite heart-breaking to hear of friends straying, not being themselves coz of certain reasons.. I'll be praying for you.. Your position, your mentality, your family.. MY word of advice... Don't change just because of certain events happening... I may not have known you for a long time, but I don't believe you are like what you described. (don't know if u r reading it or not TK, but if u are, pls give me some indication, would like to talk to you more about it).....
On a lighter note, met up wif the NSF's from Orderly room (my previous army workplace)... Had a nice gathering.... though it was short, there is evidence of cohesion amongst them.. and that's heartening to know.. Also, there's a Harvest field waiting to be harvested.. God's been moving, and I'm thankful for it..
Ritez..
~Back now is 11pm..~
Comments on kaya??
~Lau Sai..
~Yucks
~Like vomit..
my gawd... pple dun dare to eat it... siao liao... think i gotta think of a better way to cook kaya..
Also, settled with TK liao... at least something off my mind..... Praise the Lord..!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home