I'm alright..
Hi people..
sorry for not posting any substantial info bout me the past few weeks after easter.. It's been hectic, with so many assignments due that I'm too lazy typing...
Going for my driving class later with the instructor, and argh.. the price has gone up to $43/hr....
It's pretty hard being stuck in between an old frien, and his other friend, especially if they're not talking to each other and bickering over the internet... If u guys read this, pls understand it from a point of friends.. i'm sure your friends have this feelings too... and to the one who is sowing discord.. WHY ARE YOU DOING IT?? What's your motive?!
Been not going to the supermarket for a long time.. I think it's a good thing, coz i keep buying can food and not eating them... What am i keeping for?? War?? Famine?!!
haaa... right.. going to prepare for driving already... and oh.. for the un-informed, i've started work at "What's Cooking", a shop which sells Kebabs and turkish food, just outside my place.. Yay.. so near.. and pay's quite good too.... 15bucks an hour....
Ciaoz..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home