unfortunate events...
sorry for not blogging.. i tink i'll make it a point to blog at least once every week... There has been no motivation for me to post anything..
this week must have been the most terrible week i've ever had.. Firstly, i fell down on wed, ended up with a bad blow to my calf muscle, and yesterday, Schapelle Corby, a Gold Coaster, who went to Bali for a holiday, was found guilty of drug trafficking.. More news on www.abc.com.au
Although I've been here since last Jul, i didn't know anything about her case till one bible study about 1-2 months back.. She was already arrested in Oct, but I only first took notice of her case recently... I've learnt that she's found God, and has Him to seek solace to.. That's what I'm thankful for.. Many people here in australia believes she is not guilty, and only a handful says otherwise.. although i don't know much, i still have this hunch she's not guilty.. anyway, the only way you or me can help is by praying, interceeding and praying for her.. if not for her release, her ability to stay strong. Pray for the appeal proceedings, that it might uncover more truths and false evidence..
On a lighter note, i've managed to wrap my first bak changs... Unfortunately, the only thing lacking is the flavour.. I think i boiled out all the saltiness..haa...
ok... time to study..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home