Thursday, June 26, 2003

heehee... it's been a rather moody week... been having mood swings, it seems like i am a mental patient... i can't help it....


hmm.... my church's having it's 120th anniversary this yr... and there's a funfair coming on this SAt... 28Jun03... Those intrested can go.. it's at Prinsep St, Singapore Life Church... See u all there.... I'll be doing the flower arrangements for church this coming weekend, so i won't be particpating in the fun-fair.. you'll catch me in the main service hall instead...


OKOK... here's your dose of hymms...



I OFFER MY LIFE

All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before You, O Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaim
The joy and the pain
I’m making them Yours

Chorus:
Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I’ve been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes, all of my pains
My heart and my hands are lifted to You

(Chorus)



Yep... so take care to all, and stay strong and happy... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

***



Name : Matt
Gender : Male
Bdae : 9 Jul
Hometown : Singapore
Now Located : Gold Coast, Aus
Currently : Graduated! Job-seeking...
Alumni : Cat High (Pri/Sec),
OI, CJC, SAFAB, Griffith
Aspiring : HR Generalist, Floral Designer,
Chief Clerk
Currently : Looking for HR and floral design experience
My Flower Creations Pt 1
My Flower Creations Pt 2
My Flower Creations Pt 3

  • Work Experience in HR-related field
  • A Job/Career in HR related field
  • Work Experience in Floristry
  • MHRM (Griffith University)
  • BBus (Griffith University)
  • Senior First Aid Cert. (St John)
  • Workplace Health & Safety Officer (QLD Govt)


  • Toowomba Flower Fest Sep08 Pt 1
  • Toowomba Flower Fest Sep08 Pt 2
  • Toowomba Flower Fest Sep08 Pt 3
  • Toowomba Flower Fest Sep08 Pt 4
  • Dalby Farm Trip Sep08
  • Masters Graduation Photos
  • Toowoomba Flower Festival Sep 05
  • Currumbin Wildlife Sanctury
  • Picnic @ Coolangatta

  • Cafe C.H.E.W.Y
  • Charmaine
  • Galvin
  • Raymond
  • Jacq basic site
  • Jacq current blog

  • Abriel
  • Alvin Ng
  • Alvin Goh
  • Andrea
  • Eugene
  • Jackson Pol. B
  • Jackson Per. B
  • Jason
  • Jessie
  • Jin Jia
  • Joash
  • Jun
  • Keith
  • Kenny
  • Paul
  • Roy
  • Thomas
  • Timothy
  • Wilson
  • Zherui
  • Zhi Guo

  • Ben Wong
  • Joanne
  • Jason Lee
  • Kartik
  • Mardiana
  • Matt Wan
  • Patrick

  • Gold Coast Weather
  • Ancient Sound Restore
    (Chinese Oldies)
  • Love Droplets (Wedding Needs)
  • Project Friendmarked
  • Lily's Wai Sek Hong
  • Savoir Faire w/ Nik Manojlovich
  • Con-x-ion Airport Transfers (Gold Coast)
  • Aerobus Airport Transfers (GC-2-Brisbane)

  • Southport Church of Christ
  • Singapore Life Church

  • Catholic High School
  • Catholic Junior College
  • Griffith University
  • Commonwealth Bank
  • ANZ Bank

  • My Timothy Go's Webbie
  • Leukemia Fighters






  • argh... got problem logging in juz now... anyway....
  • hello...hmm.. dunno why it's been a funny week... ...
  • hmm.. it's been a great mon.. went out for lunch @...
  • hello guys... hmm.. really bored day again... my o...
  • hmm.. rather bland day today... feel REALLY tired,...
  • had a GREAT day today... did despatch, and collect...
  • haiz... the pork chops turned out great, but i don...
  • hmm.. juz finished marinating pork chops for dinn...
  • Hmm... newbie here... feels fresh to start my onl...



  • Please click on the archives for more posts in the respective months..
    Modified by: Matthew H.
    Original Design by: araglas
    Found in: blogskins
    Hosted by:
    This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.