Fireworks!
I've not had the chance to watch fireworks since I've left Singapore, and the Gold Coast Show here just opposite my uni just gave me the chance to do so... and.. for THREE (3) whole days!...
i missed the 1st night as i was teaching my friend statistics, but i went for the second night (knowing well that i had a test on sat)... I also managed to get into the fairgrounds and played a few games.. boy.. how expensive... they charge according to what kind of prize you wanted. If you wanted a large bear or toy, it'll cost more to play.... cheating isn't it??
I was fretting over high airfares to melbourne last week, and God answered my prayers when Qantas actually rolled out cheap airfares.. wow.. i got my tix for less than $100 one way.... that is really a good deal!...
Thank the Lord... The old folks at LAdy Small Haven really loved us guys coming into the home to play the piano.. and i've gotta meet Hanna, another sweet korean girl who also plays the piano for the old folks.
TODAY was the day i kicked a football.. I've never liked ball games, but there was a picnic for international students organised by the church.. so i thought... why not... and it was great fun.. ;)
Right.. that's all folks.
Matt


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home